Dean of Department of Cardiology, TJH;
Member of Chinese Society of Cardiology;
Vice-President of Chinese Association of Cardiology in Hubei;
Expert of National Cardiovascular Center, Ministry of Health;
Standing Committee of Chinese Association of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology biological samples library Branch
Member of American Heart Association, Member of International Society of Hypertension;
Executive director of the Chinese Hypertension League Council;
Expert in Expert Database of Hubei occupational health assessment;
Member of second group of Hubei Medical Association Medical Malpractice Expert;
Editorial Board of ISRN Cardiology;
Editorial Board of Chinese Journal of Cardiovascular diseases;
Associate Editor of Chinese Journal of Molecular Cardiology;
Associate Editor of Journal of Internal Intensive Medicine;
Editorial Board of Chinese Journal of Circulation;
Editorial Board of Chinese Journal of Hypertension;
Editorial Board of Journal of Clinical Cardiology and Journal of Clinical Internal Medicine;
Editorial Board of Chinese Journal of Chinese Journal of Geriatric Heart Brain and Vessel Diseases;
Reviewers of Regenerative Medicine, Gene Therapy, Stroke, Human Gene Therapy, Hypertension, JACC, Apoptosis, and other over ten kinds of journals.
Feb.1978-Dec.1982 Medical Bachelor Degree, Hubei Medical College;
Sept.1985-July 1988 Master Degree, Department of Cardiology, Tongji Medical University;
Sept.1989-July 1992 Ph.D., Department of Cardiology, Tongji Medical University;
Jan.1995-Aug.1998 Postdoctoral Research, Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University, United States.
Molecular Cardiology, translational medicine, molecular biology, cardiovascular internal medicine.
Key Projects Involved
1. Gene modulation to endothelial NO synthase of the endothelium derived hyperpolarizing factors (Natural Science Foundation of China, approval number: 39870307, 1999-2001), a total funding of ￥120,000, (project leader), completed;
2. The relationship between renal arachidonic acid CYP-hydroxylase and hypertension and renal function (Natural Science Foundation of China, approval number: 39970305, 2000-2002), a total funding of ￥120,000, (project leader), completed;
3. rAAV vector-mediated Kallikrein and Kallistatin gene therapy for hypertension (International cooperation project of Wuhan Science and Technology Commission, approval number: 997005135G, 1999-2001), a total funding of ￥150,000, (project leader), completed;
4. Renal arachidonic acid-hydroxylase and hypertension (The start fund of the State Education Commission for returnees, approval number: No.363), a total funding of ￥30,000, (project leader), completed;
5. Participate in the “basic research in prevention and therapy of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases – the molecular mechanism of stroke prone in hypertension” ("973" project, G2000056901; project leader in Center of Tongji Hospital);
6. Primary and secondary prevention of hypertension complicated with stroke (Tongji Hospital personnel funding), a total funding of ￥900,000, (project leader);
7. Recombinant adeno-associated virus (AAV) vector-mediated gene therapy of limb girdle muscular dystrophy gene therapy (Natural Science Foundation of China Joint Research Foundation for Overseas, 30028017; 2001-2003), ￥400,000, (principal applicant: Xiao Xiao, Daowen Wang responsible for domestic partners);
8. Research of anti-apoptosis mechanism of arachidonic acid epioxidase (Natural Science Foundation of China – Exploring project, 30170387, 2002.1-2002.12), ￥70,000, (project leader), completed;
9. Recombinant adeno-associated virus (rAAV) – mediated gene therapy for hypertension and heart failure (“863” key project, 2001AA217121 (2001.1-2003.12)), ￥1,170,000, (project leader);
Continued: Recombinant adeno-associated virus (rAAV) – mediated gene therapy for hypertension and heart failure, 2004AA217060 (2004.7-2006.7), ￥300,000, (project leader); principal participator: Chunxia Zhao, Jiangtao Yan, Peihua Wang, Xiao Xiao, HeSong Zeng, Jianing Wang, Jiangang Jiang, Yan Wang, Jihung Chen, Zhenjun Liu;
10. Recombinant adeno-associated virus (rAAV) – mediated gene therapy for glioma (Wuhan Science and Technology Project, 2002-2004), ￥50,000, (project leader), completed;
11. Research of the anti-apoptosis effect of arachidonic acid epioxidase in vascular endothelial cells (Natural Science Foundation of China, No.30270561, 2003.1-2005.12), ￥220,000, (project leader), completed;
12. The mechanism of the selective expression of arachidonic acid epioxidase in tumor (Director Project of Natural Science Foundation of China, No: 30340067, 2004.1-2004.12), ￥100,000, (project leader);
13. Participate in “mechanisms of invasion and metastasis of malignant tumors and molecular deterrence” (“973” project, No. 2002CB513107, one of the main member);
14. The protective effect and its mechanism of arachidonic acid cytochrome P450 epioxidase in cardiovascular disease (Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 30430320), ￥1,350,000, completed, ranking: A;
15. Studies of cardiovascular protective effect and tumor phenotype of arachidonic acid cytochrome P450 epioxidase (International cooperation project of Ministry of Science and Technology, No.2005DFA30880, 2005.10-2008.10), ￥850,000, (project leader), completed;
16. The mechanism study of the pro-proliferation and anti-apoptosis effect in tumor of the arachidonic acid cytochrome P450 epioxidase (Director Project of Natural Science Foundation of China, 30540087), ￥10,000, (project leader), completed;
17. National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program), No: 2006CB503801 (￥540,000, main member);
18. Recombinant adeno-associated virus-mediated HK gene therapy for diabetes and vascular disease prevention (Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education, 20040487079), ￥70,000;
19. National Basic Researc h Program of China (973 Program): Basic research of heart failure and malignant arrhythmia prevention and treatment – mechanism of metabolism and apoptosis in heart failure (No. 2007CB512004, PI: Daowen Wang, ￥1,500,000, 2007-2010) (2007 );
20. 973 Project: environmental factors and metabolic disorders in pathogenesis of atherosclerosis (No.2006CB503801), ￥700,000, (project leader) (2007-2010);
21. Endoplasmic reticulum stress pathway activation mediated myocardial injury and heart failure and the intervention research (No.30770882), ￥300,000, (project leader) (2008);
22. National High Technology Research and Development Program (863) program. Molecular typing of major diseases and individualized therapy - molecular typing and individual treatment of cardiovascular disease (No.2006AA02A406), ￥1,000,000, (project leader) (2007);
23. New cardiovascular disease risk factors detection and clinical application (Ministry of Health subordinates (control) key clinical disciplines Hospital Project, No.353), ￥1,000,000, (project leader);
24. New cardiovascular disease risk factors detection and clinical application (Hubei major science and technology patent), ￥500,000;
25. Mechanical study of prevention and treatment effect of metabolites of arachidonic acid CYP epioxidase – EETs on type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance (key project of Natural Science Foundation of China, No.30930039, 2009.1-2012.12), ￥1,900,000;
26. Small molecular anticancer drug specifically against CYP2C2 screening and development (Wuhan Municipal Science and Technology project, No.200960223070, 2008-2010), ￥100,000;
27. The anti-apoptotic effect and mechanism of arachidonic acid CYP450 epioxidase metabolites - EETs (2012-2016), ￥3,700,000;
28. Basic research for new drug target against cardiovascular diseases (2012-2016, 2012CB518000, project PI).
Honors & Awards
1. First Prize of Hubei Natural Science Award 2010; Daowen Wang, Jiangang Jiang, Yan Wang, Chen Chen, Daowu Wang, etc. Studies of arachidonic acid cytochrome P450 epioxidase and its metabolites EETs improve endothelial function and angiogenesis, and promote tumor phenotype;
2. First Prize of Ministry of Education Natural Science Award 2010; Daowen Wang, Jiangang Jiang, Yan Wang, Chen Chen, etc. Studies of arachidonic acid cytochrome P450 epioxidase and its metabolites EETs improve endothelial function and angiogenesis, and promote tumor phenotype.
1.Zhang F, Qian JQ, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Arachidonate CYP hydroxylases of kidney contribute to formation of hypertension and maintenance of blood pressure. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2002 Jun;23(6):497-502.
2.Wang DW (Corresponding author), Deng YB. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy complicated by severe bradycardias: a pedigree report. Clin Cardiol. 2002 Feb;25(2):76-80.
3.Han Z, Zhang S, Li H, Ruan X, Xiao X, Tao W, Wang D (Corresponding author). Expression of recombinant adeno-associated virus in the brain of rats with a focal embolic stroke via carotid artery. Chin Med J (Engl) 2002 Aug;115(8):1170-4
4.Wang H, Lin L, Jiang JG, Wang Y, Lu ZY, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Up-regulation of endothelial nitric-oxide synthase by endothelium-derived hyperpolarizing factor involves mitogen-activated protein kinase and protein kinase C signaling pathways. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2003 Nov;307(2):753-64. Epub 2003 Sep 15.
5.Chunxia Zhao, Peihua Wang, Xiao Xiao, Lee Chao, Darryl C. Zeldin and Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Gene Therapy with Human Tissue Kallikrein Reduces Hypertension and Hyperinsulinemia in Fructose-Induced Hypertensive Rats.Hypertension. 2003 Nov;42(5):1026-33
6.Wang T, Li H, Zhao C, Chen C, Li J, Chao J, Chao L, Xiao X, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Recombinant adeno-associated virus-mediated kallikrein gene therapy reduces hypertension and attenuates its cardiovascular injuries. Gene Ther. 2004 Sep;11(17):1342-50.
7.Jian Gang Jiang, Jiangbo Tang, Chunlian Chen, Baoxing Liu, Xiangning Fu, Zhihui Zhu, Wei Qu, Katherine Cianflone, Michael P. Waalkes and Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Expression of cyclooxygenase-2 in human esophageal squamous cell carcinomas.World J Gastroenterol 2004 Aug 1;10(15)2168-2173
8.Wang Y, Wang Y (equal contributors), Cianflone Katherine and Wang DW (Corresponding author). Effects of Bezafibrate on the Expression of Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase Gene and Its Mechanisms in Cultured Bovine Endothelial Cells. Atherosclerosis.2006 Aug;187(2):265-73.
9.Xin Wei, Chunxia Zhao, Jiangang Jiang, Juan Li, Xiao Xiao, Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Adrenomedullin Gene Delivery Alleviates Hypertension and Its Secondary Injuries of Cardiovascular System. Hum Gene Ther. 2005 Mar;16(3):372-80
10.Jian-Gang Jiang, Chun-Lian Chen, Jeffrey W. Card, Shilin Yang, Ji-Xiong Chen, Xiang-Ning Fu, Yao-Gui Ning, Xiao Xiao, Darryl C. Zeldin, and Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Cytochrome P450 2J2 promotes the neoplastic phenotype of carcinoma cells and is upregulated in human tumors. Cancer Res .2005 Jun 1;65(11):4707-15
11.Yan Wang, Xin Wei, Xiao Xiao, Ruitai Hui, Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author), Darryl C Zeldin. Arachidonic acid epoxygenase metabolites stimulate endothelial cell growth and angiogenesis via mitogen-activated protein kinase and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt signaling pathways. J Pharcol Exp Ther .2005 Aug;314(2):522-32. Epub 2005 Apr 19.
12.Chen R, Jiang J, Xiao X, Wang D. (Corresponding author). Effects of epoxyeicosatrienoic acids on levels of eNOS phosphorylation and relevant signaling transduction pathways involved. Sci China C Life Sci. 2005 Oct;48(5):495-505.
13.Zhang F, Chen CL, Qian JQ, Yan JT, Cianflone K, Xiao X, Wang DW. (Corresponding author). Long-term modifications of blood pressure in normotensive and spontaneously hypertensive rats by gene delivery of rAAV-mediated cytochrome P450 arachidonic acid hydroxylase.Cell Res. 2005 Sep;15(9):717-24.
14.Jian Gang Jiang, Rui Juan Chen, Bin Xiao, Shilin Yang, Jia Ning Wang, Yong Wang, L. Ashley Cowart, Xiao Xiao, Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author), Yong Xia. Regulation of Endothelial Nitric-oxide Synthase Activity through Phosphorylation in Response to Epoxyeicosatrienoic Acids. Prostaglandins and Other Lipid Mediators. 2007 Jan;82(1-4):162-74. Epub 2006 Nov 30.
15.Jian-Gang Jiang, Yao-Gui Ning, Chen Chen, Ding Ma, Zhen-Jun Liu, Shilin Yang, Jianfeng Zhou, Xiao Xiao, Xin A. Zhang, Matthew Edin, Jeffrey W. Card, Jianing Wang, Darryl C. Zeldin, Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Cytochrome P450 epoxygenase promotes human cancer metastasis. Cancer Research 2007 Jul 15;67(14):6665-74
16.Gang Yuan*, Juanjuan Deng*, Tao Wang, Chunxia Zhao, Xizheng Xu, Peihua Wang, James W. Voltz, Matthew L. Edin, Xiao Xiao, Lee Chao, Julie Chao Xin A. Zhang, Darryl C. Zeldin and Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Tissue kallikrein reverses insulin resistance and attenuates nephropathy in diabetic rats by activation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/protein kinase B and adenosine 5'-monophosphate-activated protein kinase signaling pathways. Endocrinology. 2007 May;148(5):2016-26 (* equal contributors).
17.Shilin Yang, Li Lin, Ji-Xiong Chen (equal contributors), Craig R. Lee, John M. Seubert, Yan Wang, Hong Wang, Zhong-Ren Chao, De-Ding Tao, Jian-Ping Gong, Zai-Ying Lu, Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author), Darryl C. Zeldin. Cytochrome P-450 epoxygenases protect endothelial cells from apoptosis induced by tumor necrosis factor-alpha via MAPK and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways.Am J Physiol: Heart & Circulatory Physiol. 2007 Jul;293(1):H142-51. Epub 2007 Feb 23. [Epub ahead of print]
18.Li Ni, Jiagao Lü, Ling Bo Hou, Jiang Tao Yan, Qiao Fan, Wei Wang, Rutai Hui, Katherine Cianflone, Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Cystatin C, Cystatin C, associated with hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke, is a strong predictor of the risk of cardiovascular events and death in Chinese. Stroke. 2007 Dec;38(12):3287-8. Epub 2007 Oct 18.
19.Tao Wang, Lingbo Hou (equal contributors), Zhenjun Liu, Yan Wang, Chunlian Chen, Xin Wei, Xiao Xiao, Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Intramuscular delivery of rAAV-mediated kallikrein gene reduces hypertension and prevents cardiovascular injuries in model rats. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2007 Dec;28(12):1898-906.
20.Xu Guang Li, Jianing Wang, Liming Cheng, Tao Wang, Ping Zuo, Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Recombinant adeno-associated virus-mediated delivery of antisense angiotensin II receptor 1 gene attenuates hypertension development. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2007 Nov;28(11):1737-45.
21.Zhang L, Ding H (equal contributors), Yan J, Hui R, Wang W, Kissling GE, Zeldin DC, Wang DW (Corresponding author).Genetic variation in cytochrome P450 2J2 and soluble epoxide hydrolase and risk of ischemic stroke in a Chinese population. Pharmacogenet Genomics. 2008 Jan;18(1):45-51.
22.Ling Tu, Xizheng Xu (equal contributor), Huaibing Wan, Changqing Zhou, Juanjuan Deng, Gang Xu, Xiao Xiao, Yipu Chen, Matthew L. Edin, James W. Voltz, Darryl C. Zeldin and Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Delivery of recombinant adeno-associated virus-mediated human tissue kallikrein for therapy of chronic renal failure in rats. Hum Gene Ther. 2008 Apr;19(4):318-30.
23.Yan JT, Wang T, Li J, Xiao X, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Recombinant adeno-associated virus-mediated human kallikrein gene therapy prevents high-salt diet-induced hypertension without effect on basal blood pressure.Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2008 Jul;29(7):808-14.
24.Zhao CX, Xu X, Cui Y, Wang P, Wei X, Yang S, Edin ML, Zeldin DC, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Increased endothelial nitric-oxide synthase expression reduces hypertension and hyperinsulinemia in fructose-treated rats. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 Feb;328(2):610-20.
25.Zhao CX, Cui YH, Fan Q, Wang PH, Hui R, Cianflone K, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Small dense low-density lipoproteins and associated risk factors in patients with stroke. Cerebrovasc Dis. 2009;27(1):99-104.
26.Guan H, Wang P, Hui R, Edin ML, Zeldin DC, Wang DW (Corresponding author).Adeno-associated virus-mediated human C-reactive protein gene delivery causes endothelial dysfunction and hypertension in rats. Clin Chem. 2009 Feb;55(2):274-84.
Comments：Ishwarlal Jialal, Subodh Verma and Sridevi Devaraj. Inhibition of Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase by C-Reactive Protein: Clinical Relevance. Clin Chem 2009;55(2):206-208
27.Wang Q, Ding H, Tang JR, Zhang L, Xu YJ, Yan JT, Wang W, Hui RT, Wang CY, Wang DW (Corresponding author). C-reactive protein polymorphisms and genetic susceptibility to ischemic stroke and hemorrhagic stroke in the Chinese Han population. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009 Mar;30(3):291-8.
28.Chen C, Li G, Liao W, Wu J, Liu L, Ma D, Zhou J, Elbekai RH, Edin ML, Zeldin DC, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Selective inhibitors of CYP2J2 related to terfenadine exhibit strong activity against human cancers in vitro and in vivo. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 Jun;329(3):908-18.
29.Hu Ding, Yujun Xu, Xiaojing Wang, Lan Zhang, Yuanchao Tu, Jiangtao Yan, Wei Wang, Rutai Hui, Cong-Yi Wang, Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). 9p21 is a shared susceptibility locus strongly for coronary artery disease and weakly for ischemic stroke in Chinese Han population.Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2009 Aug;2(4):338-46.
30.Jianqing Pan, Qin Zhang, Jianfeng Zhou, Ding Ma, Xiao Xiao, Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Recombinant Adeno-Associated Virus Encoding Epstein-Barr Virus Latent Membrane Proteins Fused with heat shock protein as a Potential Vaccine for Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma. Mol Cancer Ther. 2009 Sep;8(9):2754-61.
31.Wen Yan, Peihua Wang, Chun Xia Zhao, Jiarong Tang, Xiao Xiao, Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Decorin gene delivery inhibits cardiac fibrosis in spontaneously hypertensive rats by modulation of transforming growth factor-beta/Smad and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathways. Hum Gene Ther. 2009 Oct;20(10):1190-200.
32.Yan JT, Wang T, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Recombinant adeno-associated virus-mediated human kallikrein gene therapy protects against hypertensive target organ injuries through inhibiting cell apoptosis.Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009 Sep;30(9):1253-61.
33.Zhou C, Fu X, Yan J, Fan Q, Li Z, Cianflone K, Wang D (Corresponding author). Throat infection, neck and chest pain and cardiac response: A persistent infection-related clinical syndrome. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2009;29(1):19-24.
34.Li X, Wang P, Xu X, Wang Y, Xia Y, Wang D (Corresponding author).Simvastatin increases the activity of endothelial nitric oxide synthase via enhancing phosphorylation. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2009 Jun;29(3):286-90. Epub 2009 Jun 10.
35.Liming Cheng, Jian Gang Jiang, Zhiyong Sun, Chen Chen, Ding Ma, Jianfeng Zhou, Darryl C. Zeldin and Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). The epoxyeicosatrienoic acid-stimulated phosphorylation of EGF-R involves the activation of metalloproteinases and the release of HB-EGF in cancer cells. Acta Pharma Sin. 2010 Feb;31(2):211-8
36.Hu Ding, Yujun Xu, Xunna Bao, Xiaojing Wang, Guanglin Cui, Wei Wang, Rutai Hui, and Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Confirmation of genomewide association signals in Chinese Han population reveals risk loci for ischemic stroke. Stroke. 2010 Jan;41(1):177-80.
37.Changlong Zheng, Luyun Wang, Rui Li, Ben Ma, Ling Tu, Xizhen Xu, Ryan T. Dackor, Darryl C. Zeldin, and Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Gene Delivery of a Cytochrome P450 Epoxygenase Ameliorates Monocrotaline-Induced Pulmonary Artery Hypertension in Rats. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2010 Dec;43(6):740-9.2010 Jan 29. [Epub ahead of print]
38.Hu Ding, Guanglin Cui, Lan Zhang, Yujun Xu, Xunna Bao, Yuanchao Tu, Bin Wu, Qi Wang, Rutai Hui, Wei Wang, Ryan T. Dackor, Grace E. Kissling, Darryl C. Zeldin, and Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Association of Common Variants of CYP4A11 and CYP4F2 with Stroke in the Han Chinese Population. Pharmacogenet Genomics. 2010 Mar;20(3):187-94.
39.Xizhen Xu, Chun Xia Zhao, Luyun Wang, Ling Tu, Xiaosai Fang, Changlong Zheng, Matthew L. Edin, Darryl C. Zeldin, and Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Increased CYP2J3 Expression Reduces Insulin Resistance in Fructose-treated Rats and db/db Mice. Diabetes. 2010 Apr;59(4):997-1005
40.Ding H, Wu B, Wang H, Lu Z, Yan J, Wang X, Shaffer JR, Hui R, Wang DW (Corresponding author). A Novel Loss-of-Function DDAH1 Promoter Polymorphism Is Associated With Increased Susceptibility to Thrombosis Stroke and Coronary Heart Disease. Circ Res. 2010 Apr 2;106(6):1145-52. Epub 2010 Feb 18.
41.Li YJ, Wang PH, Chen C, Zou MH, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Improvement of mechanical heart function by trimetazidine in db/db mice. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010 May;31(5):560-9. Epub 2010 Apr 12.
42.Xiao B, Li X, Yan J, Yu X, Yang G, Xiao X, Voltz JW, Zeldin DC, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Overexpression of cytochrome P450 epoxygenases prevents development of hypertension in spontaneously hypertensive rats by enhancing atrial natriuretic peptide. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2010 Sep 1;334(3):784-94. Epub 2010 May 25.
43.Tu YC, Ding H, Wang XJ, Xu YJ, Zhang L, Huang CX, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Exploring epistatic relationships of NO biosynthesis pathway genes in susceptibility to CHD. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010 Jul;31(7):874-80. Epub 2010 Jun 28.
44.Yan J, Liao JK, Wang D (Corresponding author). Elevated homocysteine and C-reactive protein levels independently predict worsening prognosis after stroke in Chinese patients. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2010;30(5):643-7.
45.Chen C, Wei X, Rao X, Wu J, Yang S, Chen F, Ma D, Zhou J, Dackor RT, Zeldin DC, Wang DW (Corresponding author) Cytochrome P450 2J2 is highly expressed in hematologic malignant diseases and promotes tumor cell growth. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2011 Feb;336(2):344-55.
46.Yuan G, Liu Y, Sun T, Xu Y, Zhang J, Yang Y, Zhang M, Cianflone K, Wang DW (Corresponding author). The therapeutic role of very low-density lipoprotein receptor gene in hyperlipidemia in type 2 diabetic rats. Hum Gene Ther. 2011 Mar;22(3):302-12.
47.Tu Y, Cui G, Xu Y, Bao X, Wang X, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Genetic polymorphism of CYP11B2 gene and stroke in the Han Chinese population and a meta-analysis. Pharmacogenet Genomics. 2011 Mar;21(3):115-20.
48.Wei J, Shu Y, Wei X, Tang J, Yan J, Zeng H, Cianflone K, Wen Wang D (Corresponding author).Right coronary artery fistula to left ventricle complicated with huge coronary artery aneurysm. Intern Med. 2011;50(3):239-42.
49.Ding H, Tu X, Xu Y, Xu C, Wang X, Cui G, Bao X, Hui R, Wang QK, Wang DW (Corresponding author). No evidence for association of 12p13 SNPs rs11833579 and rs12425791 within NINJ2 gene with ischemic stroke in Chinese Han population. Atherosclerosis. 2011 Jun;216(2):381-2.
50.Bao X, Ding H, Xu Y, Cui G, He Y, Yu X, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Prevalence of common mutations in the CYP17A1 gene in Chinese Han population. Clin Chim Acta. 2011 Jun 11;412(13-14):1240-3.
51.Xu X, Zhang XA, Wang DW (Corresponding author). The roles of CYP450 epoxygenases and metabolites, epoxyeicosatrienoic acids, in cardiovascular and malignant diseases. Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2011 Apr 6. [Epub ahead of print]
52.Li X, Yang G, Zhao G, Wu B, Edin ML, Zeldin DC, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Rosuvastatin attenuates the elevation in blood pressure induced by overexpression of human C-reactive protein. Hypertens Res. 2011 May 12. [Epub ahead of print]
53.Xu Y, Ding H, Peng J, Cui G, Liu L, Cianflone K, Wang DW (Corresponding author). Association between polymorphisms of CYP2J2 and EPHX2 genes and risk of coronary artery disease. Pharmacogenet Genomics. 2011 Jun 2. [Epub ahead of print]
54.Rao X, Zhong J, Zhang S, Zhang Y, Yu Q, Yang P, Wang MH, Fulton DJ, Shi H, Dong Z, Wang D (Co-corresponding author), Wang CY (Corresponding author). Loss of Methyl-CpG-Binding Domain Protein 2 Enhances Endothelial Angiogenesis and Protects Mice Against Hind-Limb Ischemic Injury. Circulation. 2011 Jun 13. [Epub ahead of print]
55.Guangzhi Chen, Peihua Wang, Gang Zhao, Gang Xu, Artiom Gruzdev, Craig R. Lee, Darryl C. Zeldin and Dao Wen Wang (Corresponding author). Cytochrome P450 epoxygenase CYP2J2 attenuates nephropathy in streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice. Prostaglandins and Other Lipid Mediators. 2011 accepted
56.Wang DW, Zhao HY. Prevention of atherosclerotic arterial stenosis and restenosis after angioplasty with Andrographis paniculata nees and fish oil. Experimental studies of effects and mechanisms. Chin Med J (Engl). 1994 Jun;107(6):464-70.
57.Liu WF, Zuo HJ, Chai BL, Peng D, Fei YJ, Lin JY, Yu XH, Wang DW, Liu ZX. Role of tetraspanin CD151-α3/α6 integrin complex: Implication in angiogenesis CD151-integrin complex in angiogenesis. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2011 Apr;43(4):642-50.
58.Zuo HJ, Lin JY, Liu ZY, Liu WF, Liu T, Yang J, Liu Y, Wang DW, Liu ZX. Activation of the ERK signaling pathway is involved in CD151-induced angiogenic effects on the formation of CD151-integrin complexes. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010 Jul;31(7):805-12.
59.Zuo HJ, Liu ZX, Liu XC, Yang J, Liu T, Wen S, Wang DW, Zhang X. Assessment of myocardial blood perfusion improved by CD151 in a pig myocardial infarction model. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009 Jan;30(1):70-7.
60.Zhu T, Zhou L, Mori S, Wang Z, McTiernan CF, Qiao C, Chen C, Wang DW, Li J, Xiao X. Sustained whole-body functional rescue in congestive heart failure and muscular dystrophy hamsters by systemic gene transfer. Circulation. 2005 Oct 25;112(17):2650-9.
61.Lan RF, Liu ZX, Liu XC, Song YE, Wang DW. CD151 promotes neovascularization and improves blood perfusion in a rat hind-limb ischemia model. J Endovasc Ther. 2005 Aug;12(4):469-78.
62.Deng YB, Wang DW, Li CL, Yang HY. Effects of the angiotensin receptor antagonist losartan on the response of the left main coronary artery to cold pressor test in patients with essential hypertension as assessed by echocardiography. Can J Cardiol. 2002 Apr;18(4):389-96.
63.Chen JK, Wang DW, Falck JR, Capdevila J, Harris RC. Transfection of an active cytochrome P450 arachidonic acid epoxygenase indicates that 14,15-epoxyeicosatrienoic acid functions as an intracellular second messenger in response to epidermal growth factor. J Biol Chem. 1999 Feb 19;274(8):4764-9.
64.Li Z, Sun L, Zhang H, Liao Y, Wang D, Zhao B, Zhu Z, Zhao J, Ma A, Han Y, Wang Y, Shi Y, Ye J, Hui R; Multicenter Case-Control Study in China. Elevated plasma homocysteine was associated with hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke, but methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene C677T polymorphism was a risk factor for thrombotic stroke: a Multicenter Case-Control Study in China. Stroke. 2003 Sep;34(9):2085-90.
65.Sun L, Li Z, Zhang H, Ma A, Liao Y, Wang D, Zhao B, Zhu Z, Zhao J, Zhang Z, Wang W, Hui R. Pentanucleotide TTTTA repeat polymorphism of apolipoprotein(a) gene and plasma lipoprotein(a) are associated with ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke in Chinese: a multicenter case-control study in China. Stroke. 2003 Jul;34(7):1617-22.
66.Li J, Wang D, Qian S, Chen Z, Zhu T, Xiao X. Efficient and long-term intracardiac gene transfer in delta-sarcoglycan-deficiency hamster by adeno-associated virus-2 vectors. Gene Ther. 2003 Oct;10(21):1807-13.
67.Yuan J, Yao Y, Li N, Xiao J, Shao J, Dai W, Wang D, Lv Y. Hepatocyte nuclear factor-1beta frame-shift mutation in sporadic glomerulocystic kidney disease associated with agenesis of the corpus callosum. Nephrology (Carlton). 2009 Dec;14(8):764-5.