Professor and Chief Physician;
Director of Department of Thoracic Surgery, Tongji Hospital.
Ph.D., Heidelberg University, Germanny, 1998
M.S., Tongji Medical University, 1991
B.S., Wuhan Medical College, 1986
1. Surgical Treatment of Local Advanced NSCLC.
2. Improvement of Surgical Treatment and Prevention of Post-operation Complication of Esophagus Cancer.
3. Molecular Biological Treatment of NSCLC.
4. Lung Transplantation.
Key Projects Involved
1. Host One Project of China Natural Science Foundation Committee Grant.
2. Host Two Privince-level Research Programs.
Honors & Awards
Qiu Fazu Medical Ethics Award.
30 academic papers published in national and international academic journals;
Chief Editor of Chief Physician Rounds Series: Cardiothoracic Surgery Volume.