Professor and Dean of Gastrointestinal Surgical Center and Doctoral Supervisor, TJH;
Director of Tongji Cancer Research Institute;
Distinguished professor, HUST;
Distinguished Young Scholars of China;
Secretary of General Surgery of Hubei branch of Chinese Medical Association;
Standing Deputy Editor of Chinese Journal of Experimental Surgery;
Associate Editor of cancer.
Post-Doctor, Cancer Eesearch Institute of New York Medical College; 1996;
PH.D., Tongji Medical University, 1990;
M.S., Tongji Medical University, 1985;
S.S., TongJi Medical University, 1982.
1. Surgical molecular cell biology;
2. Cancer molecular biology;
3. Cell cycle and apoptosis;
4. Tumor chemosensitivity.
Key Projects Involved
1. National Science Found for Distinguished Young Scholars of China;
2. One Key project of national natural science fund;
3. Four surface projects of national natural science fund;
4. Participate in three 973 tumor plans;
5. Three stages of clinical key projects of Ministry of Health.
Honors & Awards
1. Holder of State Council special government allowances;
2. Holder of National Science Found for Distinguished Young Scholars of China;
3. First Hubei Natural Science Prize: The theory and methods of human synchronized cell cycle analysis;
4. One patent.
70 academic papers published in international academic journals, and in SCI database.