Deputy Director of Institute of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic, TJH;
Director of Biliary and Pancreatic Surgery and Endoscopic Surgery Center, TJH;
Academic leader of Biliary and Pancreatic Surgery, TJH;
Member of the International Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Association;
Standing Committee Member of the Pancreas, Chinese Anti-Cancer Association;
Evaluation Expert of National Nature Science Fund Project;
Evaluation Expert of Science and Technology Award of Ministry of Education;
Evaluation Expert of Scientific Research Foundation for returned overseas students of Ministry of Education;
Young Member of Surgery Branch of Chinese Medical Association;
Member of Pancreatic Surgery Group of Surgery Branch of Chinese Medical Association;
Standing Committee Member of General Surgery Branch of Hubei Provincial Medical Association;
Deputy head of the Pancreas Surgery Branch of Hubei Province;
Vice chairman of the Pancreas Disease Institute of Hubei Province;
Managing Editor or Editor of nearly 20 core journals，such as Chinese Journal of Experimental Surgery, Chinese Journal of Surgery，Chinese Journal of Pancreatic Disease, Chinese Journal of Digestive Surgery, Chinese Journal of General Surgery，Chinese Journal of Hepatobiliary Surgery et al..
2002-2003 Senior Visiting Scholar of University of Freiburg and University of Ulm, Germany;
2000-2001 Minimally invasive surgical training at United Christian Hospital, Hongkong;
1995-1997 Postdoctoral at Affiliated Tongji Hospital of Tongji Medical College;
1990-1995 Master and Doctor degree at Medical College of Zhejiang University;
1981-1986 Studied at Guiyang Medical College.
Pathogenesis, diagnosis and therapy of biliary and pancreatic disease, especially early diagnosis and gene therapy of biliary and pancreatic canncer.
Key Projects Involved
1. Host four projects of National Natural Science Foundation of China;
2. Host one project of National "Eleventh Five-Year" scientific and technological support projects;
3. Host two projects of Ministry of Health and Ministry of Education;
4. Host several projects of Science Foundation of Hubei Province and Wuhan City.
Honors & Awards
1. Two patents;
2. The Third Prize of Chinese Medical Science and Technology Progress Award;
3. The second Prize of Hubei Provincial People’s Government Scientific and Technological Progress Award;
4. The First Prize of Zhejiang Provincial Health Department Scientific and Technological Progress Award;
5. Wuhan Ten Outstanding Young Persons Award for Technology Innovation;
6. The second Prize of Wuhan City People’s Government Scientific and Technological Progress Award;
7. GlaxoSmithKline Award for outstanding young doctors;
8. 2 First Prize of Hubei Province Natural Science Outstanding Paper Award;
9. The First Prize of Fa-zu Qiu excellent Medical paper Award.
More than 100 academic papers published in national and international academic journals（more than 20 in SCI retrieval systems) .